Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Exclusive Information: Tous Jewelry

Many thanks to the staff of TOUS for sharing this information with us :)


On July 2th 2010, the Cruises went shopping at Westfield Century City Mall and I immediately recognized that pink bag (because I declare openly a fan of this brand lol!)... they visited in that time the funny, adorable and prestigious jewelry brand "TOUS".

But
not Tom and Katie bought something that could maybe look at red carpet, was nothing less than our mini-fashionista, SURI, who chose nothing less than a beautiful diamond-encrusted pendant for a price of $1.069, the TOUS BUBBLE BEAR.



Well, it's an expensive pendant, I know..... but let me tell you that from personal experience, the price really worth it, so I swear you will not regret a purchase like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment