Friday, March 11, 2011

Katie & Suri: Rain Day in NY

Katies carried a raincoat-wearing Suri around NYC yesterday. The girls tried to take advantage of their Big Apple location despite the inclement weather, which didn't get in the way of their seeing a Broadway show on tuesday (march 10). Katie followed up their night of theater with a day of meetings in her favorite Max Mara coat, but she and Suri were out on the town again wednesday finishing up their afternoon with sweets at Serendipity 3.


Suri is wearing the Hello Kitty Raincoat $44.95 by WESTERN CHIEF KIDS


with with the kids cowboy bronco rain boot ($39) by DAV (she first wore on january 7)


***I wonder why Suri didn´t mix this adorable raincoat with Hello Kitty Rainboots. She wore the rainboots on august 22th, 2010 in Toronto, Canada.


5 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant believe that she dont wear tights. I live in NY and yesterday it was too cold. Poor girl, I dont understand how she is not frozen. BTW!! I follow u on twitter, keep posting please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to stay updated on twitter.....thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy this kid tights myself and sent them to them if I could. But as they would never open the package I rather don't do it. But seriously, it's winter and they're in NYC and it's freaking cold there. Suri is going to be ill if she walks (gets carried) around like this anymore. Katie seems to care about what Suri wants and buys her chic new clothes and toys, but when it comes to what Suri NEEDS her parenting kind of fails. My thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear PAULA:
    You dont know how I'm agree with you.
    I think this has reached breaking point, Suri need appropriate clothing for the season.... In this case, WINTER IN NY!!!! ..... OMG!! I think that even the homeless dont walk for the streets of NY wearing summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete