Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Katie & Suri: Ice Cream with Style!


A thin, bright and gorgeous mommy Katie was spotted with her adorable daughter Suri enjoying some ice cream at Sweet Rose Creamery in LA on tuesday 26.



Suri is wearing Little Ella Kaleidoscope Set (sold out). Suri wore this set separately, first she wore the the tank top boarding a private jet on may 17th in Miami, Fla. Then, she wore the skirt enjoying friend´s time on July 1st


also she is wearing Silver Ballet Flats (130,00 €) by Repetto



4 comments:

  1. omg
    I love all on this blog GORGEOUS!
    good job girls lately im buying all suri´s outfit for my 3 years old daughter thx to both of u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. make a coco arrquette blog pleaseeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! :)
    I like very much this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't help myself: Katie what IS that??? *shiver*

    ReplyDelete