Sunday, August 19, 2012

Katie Teaches Suri to Ride a Bike!

Katie Holmes gives her daughter Suri some direction while teaching her how to ride a bicycle on the bike path of the West Side Highway on Saturday (August 18) in New York City.

The 33-year-old actress kept it casual in a white shirt and jeans while Suri wore a bright pink helmet and kept a stuffed animal in the basket of the bike! (awww cute)




Suri is wearing Joce dress (£77.00) by Stella McCartney F/W 2012. (My new favorite dress)

and Gommette ballerinas for Girls by Roger Vivier (available just in France and HK. She first wore on june 26, 2012)


  1. Sneakers! She needs to wear sneakers! But that is so cute

  2. bleach NO!!! ^^^

    Sorry but am I the only one here that thinks Katie is just trying to win over the public by acting "normal"? Also that dress is not cute in my opinion but I like the shoes :)

  3. The clothe was simply perfect for her. She look even prettier. No wonder Katie was really gorgeous.

  4. I have to agree with you Caitlin. I don't get the whole thing about how it's so great to some people to act "normal" anyway...

    Oh yeah, and definitely a no on the sneakers comment for me too ;) lol

  5. She could hurt her feet in those flats trying to ride a bike.