Saturday, August 25, 2012

Suri: Chelsea Piers Competition Party!


Katie Holmes takes her daughter Suri to her gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers on Thursday (August 23) in New York City. After class, the duo enjoyed a brief competition by other children in the gym.

  


Suri is wearing Flower-Print Dress by Gap Kids Havana Collection 2011 (out of stock)

(Thanks Katrina)

and Pull-On Boots ($550) by Lanvin Children Collection.


*** To the person who commented under the name anonymous, you need not be so rude. I have millions of things to do in the day, this blog is not paramount in my life, for that matter, anyone can make mistakes. If you do not like, you can stop visiting. If you were one of our consistent followers you would know that here, we do not accept rude people.


7 comments:

  1. http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/25/katie-holmes-bleeker-playground-with-suri/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to me that these are the shoes of Laniv.

    http://www.barneys.com/Lanvin-Pull-On-Boot/501762175,default,pd.html?cgid=kids-girls-apparel&index=5

    see, eg, the heel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. I did not want to be rude. I just wanted to draw your attention that this is not the same shoes. I'm sorry if you understood me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if you are the anonymous above or the comment that I did not publish. If you are the top, don't worry, I got your message so I answered it and publish it.

    If you are the person of the comment that does not appear (for obvious reasons), if you want my attention my mail is available to anyone at any time. As I said, this blog is not paramount for me, I'm not perfect and no one is, so making mistakes is fully human. I have millions of things to do every day, for same reason, sometimes took me longer to update news, photos, outfits.

    Best,
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I can't wait to see her in more of the Lanvin Kids line!! They sell them at Barney's which it looks like she's worn a lot from this week so hopefully she got dress(es) from it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work! Ignore the idiots. :) We are just grateful for the blog! thanks for keeping up on it so quickly each day! There has been a lot of Suri and Katie lately and I am guessing there will be a lot more of the them since they intend to permanently live in NYC. So many paps.

    ReplyDelete